4.04.2012

White Nights

I believe one's bedroom is the most important room in the house. Therefore, setting the scene for a serene abode is a task that should not be taken lightly. Your bedroom says a lot about your personality so when planning to decorate, you should choose a theme that speaks to you and appeals to your personal style. I am a huge fan of white. In fact, remember that scene from 'The Producers,' when everything from the leather couch to the hardwood floors get painted white? I'd move in in a nano second!

White is always a good base to start with, and you can work your way up by adding pops of color as you see fit. Here are a few of my favorite bedroom motifs. I especially love the idea of covering an entire wall with an intricate wall paper, (but try to keep the rest simple). Enjoy!

{the rustic bench at the foot of the bed lends a country chic feel}
{these vintage suitcases can be purchased at any flea market and are an inexpensive way to add character to a bedroom. Added Bonus: they make for great storage space!}
 {I love the unexpected detail in the mid-window drape. Playing around with different patterns can dramatically upgrade a small space}


 {exposed wooden beams create a homey feel}

 {my personal favorite!}


No comments:

Post a Comment